What is Tibolar-RS?
Tibolar-RS is a fertilizer which not only feeds the plant but also the soil in which the plant is located. The unique composition of Tibolar-RS is that it is a combination of plant fertilization and improvement of the soil.
Tibolar RS has five varieties and still the varieties grow: Tibolar-RS NPK 4-6-2, Tibolar-RS NPK 13-6-2, Tibolar-RS 13-6-2 garlic, Tibolar-RS 4-6-19 and Tibolar-RS Fruit&Vegetables
Tibolar-RS NPK4-6-2 is used for repotting bonsai and other plants. Also plants and bonsai which are weak from mall nutrition will benefit from the mild and unique composition.
Using Tibolar-RS NPK 13-6-2 in summertime will cause abundant growth and backbudding.
Tibolar-RS NPK 13-6-2 garlic is for summerfeeding your bonsai. Garlicsubstrate is added because of its repellent effect against pests.
Tibolar-RS NPK 4-6-19 is autumnfeed for preparing your bonsai for the next growing season.
Tibolar-RS Fruit&Vegetables is because of its totally organic composition (no animal manure added) ideal for organic gardening.
Because of the added (of vital importance for plants) micronutrients and minerals Tibolar-RS has a very positive effect on virtually all types of plants.
Advantages of the active substances in Tibolar-RS are:
- Trees and plants grow much faster.
- Blooming of flowers on flowering trees / shrubs increase
- Fruit trees are getting more flowers and even after having no flowers after applying Tibolar-RS the trees will flower abundant. Which will increase the number of fruit.
- Agricultural crops provide a greater harvest
- Fruit and vegetables are bigger
- Fruit tastes better
- Nutritional value of fruits is higher than average
- Shelf life of fruit and vegetables is much longer
- Plants and trees are more resistant to frost and drought.
- Bonsai grow better.
- Bonsai have more Mycorrhiza fungi.
- Bonsai have a healthy root system.
- Bonsai will make faster callus so cutting wounds will heal much faster.
- Flowering bonsai have an abundance of flowers.
- Stems and branches are much stronger, less brittle.
- Internodes on bonsai are much shorter.
Tibolar-RS is available at:
Bonsaihoek.nl (NL) Producer and distibutor of Tibolar-RS http://www.bonsaihoek.nl/Tibolar-RS
Bonsaihobby.nl (NL) http://www.bonsaihobby.nl/webshop/bemesting/page/2/
Bonsai studio Kata Nebari (Ron de Roo) Heerhugowaard
Japanese Gardencenter, Bonsai ´t Veerle. Groot Veerle 31-B-2960-Brecht (0032) 03313 07 77
Tony Tickle (UK)
Paris Bonsai 91, rue de la croix nivert 75015 PARIS
Nordic Bonsai Center (Seeland) Tibolar-RS 1 kg (4-6-2) http://www.nordic-bonsai.dk/product/Tibolar-RS-1-kg-4-6-2–8829.html
Nordic Bonsai Center Tibolar-RS 1 kg (13-6-2) http://www.nordic-bonsai.dk/product/Tibolar-RS-1-kg-13-6-2–8830.html
Nordic Bonsai Center Tibolar-RS 500 gram (13-6-2) http://www.nordic-bonsai.dk/product/Tibolar-RS-500-gram-13-6-2–8832.html
Bonsai Værkstedet Danmark (Jutland) NPK 4-6-2 (1 kg bag) http://www.shop-bonsaivaerkstedet.com/shop/tibolar-4-6-2-541p.html
We are still looking for retailers in Europe and other parts of the world who would like to sell Tibolar-RS in their (web)shops.
You can order Tibolar-RS at our webshop: http://www.bonsaihoek.nl/Tibolar-RS
For wholesalers and retailers prices, send us an email for inquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org